The purpose of this cookies policy is to provide clear and specific information on the cookies that are used on our website.
We use own cookies and third party cookies to improve our services, customize our website, make it easier for our users to browse, offer an improved experience when using the website, identify problems and thereby improve the website, carry out measurements and usage statistics and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing use of the website.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies and pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and recover visitor information, and to ensure that the site works properly.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Types of cookies depending on the organization that manages them:
- Own cookies:these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website from with the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies:these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another organization that processes the data obtained through the cookies. In addition, if the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the website owner but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third-party cookies.
Types of cookies used according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services thereon, including those that the editor uses to allow management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services; such as, for example, monitoring traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the component elements of an order, carrying out the order purchase process, managing the payment, monitoring any fraud associated with the security of the service, processing an application for registration or participation in an event, counting the number of visits for the purposes of invoicing licenses for the software with which the service operates (website, platform or application), using security elements during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enabling dynamic content (for example, animation to load a text or an image) or sharing content on social networks.
This category also includes, because of their technical nature, those cookies that allow management, as efficiently as possible, of any advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included on a website, application or platform based on criteria such as the content edited, without compiling information about the users for other purposes, such as customizing this advertising content or other content.
- Preference or customization cookies: these cookies are used to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that differentiate his/her experience from that of other users such as, for example, the language, the number of results displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser used by the user to access the service or the region from which he/she accesses the service, etc.
- Analytics or performance cookies: these cookies allow the person or entity responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites with which they are associated, including quantifying the impacts of advertisements. The information collected by this type of cookies is used to measure activity on the website, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements according to the analysis of the users’ data.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these allow us to manage, as efficiently as possible, the advertising spaces on the website. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of his/her browsing habits, allowing us to develop a specific profile to show advertising adapted to that profile.
- Geolocation cookies: these are used to find a user’s location when he/she requests a service. This cookies is anonymous and is used, for example, to offer the user relevant information depending on the country where the user is located.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: these cookies are designed to collect and store data when the user accesses a website. They are generally used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products bought) and disappear when the user logs off or ends the session.
- Persistent cookies:with these cookies, the data continue to be stored in the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person/entity responsible for the cookie, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
|This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.
|This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location
|This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.
|Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.
|Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.
|This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the users' browser supports cookies.
|Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.
|Technical Cookies (necessary)
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category 'Necessary'.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given their consent to the usage of cookies under the category 'Non-Necessary'.
|It is used to show the appropriate page design to each user.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
The user can, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his/her device by changing the settings on the browser installed on his/her computer:
- ChromeSettings -> Advanced -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, consult Google support or your browser Help.
- ExplorerTools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Configuration
For more information, consult Microsoft support or your browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Customized Settings
For more information, consult Mozilla supportor your browser Help.
- SafariPreferences -> Security
For more information, consult Apple support or your browser Help.
If you deactivate the cookies, it will not prevent you from browsing the website, but the use of some services may be limited and, consequently, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may withdraw his/her consent relating to the Cookies Policy at any time, and may delete the cookies stored on his/her device by adjusting his/her internet browser settings, as described above, and also by accessing our settings panel: