Tailor-made salary studies.
- When it comes to attracting and retaining talent, remuneration policy is an important factor to take into account in order to secure and even improve the company’s position against competitors.
- We carry out ad hoc studies, on salary levels and organizational models of companies that are a reference or direct competition for our client.
- We present a report with detailed information on the composition of the remuneration package (fixed salary, variable salary and any other type of incentive, bonus or social benefit) of the position/s required.
- This allows our client to define salary ranges, variable remuneration policies and potential incentive programs that could help retaining talent.
- In addition, it allows us to draw organizational charts and identify professionals open to new projects.